TERM I FALL 2013-14
- March 4, 2013 - Registration begins.
- June 28, 2013 - Last day to submit an error-free FAFSA with all required documentation and official transcripts of prior college history to avoid having to pay tuition and fees up front.
- July 1, 2013 - VA certification start date.
- July 1, 2013 - Fees are assessed (tuition, lab fees and housing fees).
- July 19, 2013 - Housing fees due.
- August 1, 2013 - Tuition and fees due.
- August 19, 2013 - Classes begin.
- August 26, 2013 - Last day to change courses for Term I; last day to withdraw and receive 100% refund. **
- September 2, 2013 - Labor Day (college closed).
- September 10, 2013 - Fall Convocation (no classes).
- October 24, 2013 - Last day to apply for graduation at the end of Term I. *
- October 31, 2013 - Last day to withdraw from class with a grade of "W". Last day to change registration status to audit.
- November 11, 2013 - Veteran's Day (college closed).
- November 27 - December 1, 2013 - Thanksgiving Holiday (college closed).
- December 9, 2013 - Classes end.
- December 11, 2013 - Final grades due by noon.
- December 13, 2013 - Fall Commencement at San Carlos Theater, Duval St, Key West.
- December 19, 2013 - January 1, 2014 - Winter Break (college closed).
* Students who will complete graduation requirements during the summer term may participate in the commencement ceremony in either the May or December ceremony. Application for graduation must be made by the Term II (February) deadline if you wish to attend the May ceremony or by the published summer deadline if you wish to attend the December ceremony.
** To receive a refund for college credit courses that do not follow the academic calendar, students must withdraw prior to the second class meeting. In the case of college credit courses that have four (4) or fewer meetings, the student must withdraw prior to the first class meeting to be eligible for a full refund.