Prepare for University Transfer
A.A. Degree - 2
The Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree is also known as the University Transfer degree. Students pursuing Bachelor's degrees can be off to a great start with the A.A. degree, which is equivalent to the first two years of study at a university. Associate in Arts graduates are guaranteed admission to Florida’s State University System in accordance with the "Student Bill of Rights" (State Board of Education Rule 6A-10.024).
Prepare For A Career
Academy - 1/2
FKCC’s Institute of Criminal Justice offers FDLE-certified training academies of six months or less to prepare you for a career as a correctional or law enforcement officer in the state of Florida.
• Basic Law Enforcement
• Corrections Basic Recruit
• Crossover from Corrections to Law Enforcement
• Crossover from Law Enforcement to Corrections
A.A.S. - 2
Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degrees are two-year programs composed of vocational and general education courses which prepare you for careers in the areas listed below.
• Business Administration
• Criminal Justice Technology
Certificate - 1
Technical Certificates and Advanced Technical Diplomas (ATDs) are one-year programs which prepare you to enter the workforce in the following areas:
• Addictions Studies
• Emergency Medical Services
• Small Business Management
• Marine Propulsion Technology
• Microcomputer Application
A.S. - 2
Associate in Science (A.S.) degrees are two-year programs composed of vocational and general education courses which prepare you for careers in the areas listed below. If your primary goal after graduation is to enter the workforce, but you think that in the future you may wish to continue your studies, this may be the degree for you.
• Computer Programming & Applications
• Computer Information Technology
• Diving Business and Technology
• Marine Engineering
• Marine Environmental Technology
• Nursing (RN)