Florida Keys Community College is pleased to announce the College has met Governor Rick Scott’s $10,000 degree challenge. Eligible students can achieve a Bachelors of Applied Science in Supervision and Management for no more than $10,000.
Student eligibility requirements:
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative high school GPA.
- Successfully earned a minimum of twelve college credit hours from dual enrollment, AP or IB.
- Must be a Florida resident in accordance with F.S. 1009.21.
- Must maintain a 3.0 cumulative college GPA throughout enrollment in both the associate and baccalaureate programs.
- If student does not qualify as exempt under F.S. 1008.30, student must be college ready as demonstrated by acceptable standardized tests (SAT, ACT, PERT, CPT, FCAT).
- Must be a native FKCC student (First time in college).
- Must declare the Associate in Arts or Associate of Science in Business Administration to Baccalaureate of Applied Science in Supervision and Management program prior to enrolling.
- Must maintain full-time enrollment and complete a minimum of 30 credit hours per year.
- Must maintain good standing in accordance with FKCC academic policies.
For more information, please contact financial aid at email@example.com or 305 809-3523.
If you would like to learn more about the Bachelor of Applied Science in Supervision and Management, please contact Department Chair, Deborah McCabe at 305-809-3260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.