Where better to study the industry of travel, leisure, lodging, and accommodations than the tourist mecca of the Florida Keys? The College of the Florida Keys is proud to offer degrees, certificates, and courses to prepare you—and help you advance—in a variety of careers within the hospitality, tourism and culinary fields.
Employment of hospitality and tourism professionals is expected to grow well into the future. Job seekers can expect strong competition for the best jobs. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, applicants with a college degree in hospitality are expected to have the best career opportunities.
In CFK’s industry-endorsed programs, coursework is enhanced by real-world experience gained through internships at some of the most respected hotels, resorts, restaurants, and dining establishments in the Florida Keys. As an added benefit, certifications through the American Hotel and Lodging Association are integrated into the course curriculum—making each class immediately valuable.
• Associate in Science: Hospitality & Ecotourism Management
• Bachelor of Applied in Science: Supervision & Management- focus in Hospitality
• Associate in Science: Culinary Management
• Certificate: Chef’s Apprentice
• Certificate: Culinary Arts Management
• Certificate: Culinary Arts
• Associate in Arts (Hospitality & Tourism Management Transfer Plan)
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WAYS TO HELP YOU PAY FOR COLLEGE.