First time applicants to FKCC are encouraged to submit an application online! Click here to: Apply Online. Be sure to pay the non-refundable $30 application fee at the end of the application process. Please allow up to five business days for processing time.
You must submit a hard copy application if you:
- Have applied to FKCC before
- Are a returning student after a one or more year absence
- Are a former Dual Enrollment Student who took courses at FKCC while in high school
No application fee is required if your status is one of the above listed.
If you are submitting a hard copy application you must do the following:
- Mail, fax (305-292-5163), scan/email (email@example.com), or hand deliver your application with a non-refundable admissions fee of $30.00 to: Office of Enrollment Services, Florida Keys Community College, 5901 College Rd., Key West, FL 33040.
- Be sure to complete the application in full (including the information for residency classification) and provide copies of the required documentation in support of your residency (i.e., Florida drivers license, Florida voter registration, Florida vehicle registration, etc). Click here for more Residency Information.
NOTIFICATION OF SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER COLLECTION AND USAGE