Florida Keys Community College
Florida Keys Community College is an open-access, educational institution dedicated to serving the intellectual, diverse, cultural, and occupational needs of the Florida Keys as well as the global community. The college is committed to student-centric academic programs and services, workforce development, continuing education, diverse partnerships, electronically delivered instruction, and sustainable practices that prepare students for personal success and responsible citizenship.
FKCC will be a leader in quality education, innovative learning and a unifying force within the community.
At FKCC, we value:
· continuous improvement and growth in all areas of the college
Student Success and Achievement
· fulfillment of intended educational and personal goals
Faculty and Staff Engagement
· collaboration, teamwork, and cooperation among faculty and staff
Individualism and Diversity
· respecting diverse views, fostering an open exchange of information, ideas, and feelings
Civic and Environmental Responsibility
· individual, institutional, and societal accountability
· community pride, economic development, and unity
Statement of Accreditation:
Florida Keys Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Florida Keys Community College.