Change of Admission Term Form

Change of Campus Form

Change of Program Form

Credit by Institutional Exam Application

Credit by Institutional Exam Instructions

Credit Registration Form

Course Substitution

Course Withdrawal Form

Directory Information Exclusion Request

Duplicate or Replacement Diploma

Enrollment Verification Request


Residency Declaration

Instructor Permission Form

Non-Credit Course Registration Form

Notice of Name Change

Official Transcript Request: The College of the Florida Keys provides official academic transcripts ordering and processing available to students 24/7 in partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSCH).  Note that fees apply to all official transcripts requests and must be paid online prior to the completion of your request.  To order an official transcript please click here: Official Transcript Request

Unofficial Transcript Request: If you would like to view/print your unofficial transcripts, log in to your MyCFK account, Student Self Service and select Student Records and Academic Transcript.


Student Services Appeals Committee forms:

Please contact your Academic Advisor before filling out any of the forms below.

Academic Amnesty Appeal Form

Academic Suspension Enrollment Appeal